Friday, September 9, 2011

"Vacation"

We all have done it!  I know I have, and if you are honest with yourself, you have done it too!  You buy a new book you have wanted for a while.  You make a new playlist on your ipod.  You get to lookin' your best and buy yourself a treat (I always got a way over priced cup of coffee).  You settle in your seat on the plane early on and you watch everyone walk on the plane.  You start to play the guessing game.  Who is going to sit by me?  Please tell me that lady with the kid isn't sitting here.
Now picture my crazy crew walking down the isle.  It gives a new meaning to the saying "if looks could kill..."  We are a frequent flyers worst nightmare.  I wish I could wear a video camera to show everyone the crazy looks I get on a regular basis, but this trip was especially crazy.  I am not sure if everything was magnified this time with all of our stuff, we had a lot of stuff.  The hardest part is that I know that we look crazy and that we did probably drive everyone on the flight nuts, but that didn't stop me from wanting to telling some people off.
"Have a little sympathy, you may have been slightly inconvenienced on your flight but you can go back to your perfectly, awesome life in a couple of hours and you will be no worse for ware.  I, on the other hand, bring this crazy with me everywhere I go".  This is what I would have said if I had been in my right mind and if I wasn't trying to keep all of my children happy, feed, dry, entertained and from running amuck in the airport terminal.
Sympathy, thats all I want!  Is that too much to ask for?
:)

All our loot!  People actually ran away from us!

2 comments: